To access the site, web services, data and third-party data, you must register to create an account ("Account"). Confirmation of acceptance of these rules is the fact of registration by clicking on the "Register" button after filling out the registration form on the Weenzee website.
You, as the User, agree that the Company, including its owners, employees, agents, its affiliates, partners or additional service providers is not liable for any losses, costs, expenses, lost opportunities, non-profit, material or other losses that may arise as a result of your use of any information that may appear on the Company's website. In addition, the Company is not responsible for the behavior of any subscriber using its Site, or for the behavior of a third-party affiliate.
We have the exclusive right to change, supplement or delete any product, service or content previously offered through our site, but we are not obligated to update our Site. The Company's website may contain certain irrelevant (historical) information provided for reference only.
The Company does not bear any responsibility, obligation, does not cover any expenses and does not accept claims arising directly or indirectly due to inaccuracy of the information provided on the Company's Website, in the Personal Account of the User and / or due to the User’s failure to comply with these Terms or other regulatory activities of Company documents for the User. Weenzee is not responsible for any inaccuracies, errors, delays or omissions of any information, transmission or delivery of information, for any loss or damage arising from a force majeure event.
Weenzee does not provide advice to its users on trading methods, models, algorithms, etc., and the User is not entitled to demand recommendations from the Company. The company only makes the execution of requests and user transactions. Under no circumstances shall any information provided on the Site, the Company, its affiliates, partners or employees represent financial, investment or other professional advice. Sometimes Weenzee can publish recommendations, but the responsibility for the use of these recommendations in any form is borne by the User.
Under no circumstances shall Weenzee, its employees, affiliates, partners and additional service providers be liable above the fees received by the Company within the 6 months preceding the event, which caused the responsibility of the Company.
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to monitor any action or legal proceeding (at our expense) of which the Company is a member, and to determine whether the Company wants to settle it. At the same time, the User and the Company are obliged to notify the other party in writing of any lawsuits or disputes arising in connection with the Site, the User’s account or these Terms within 30 days from the time such a claim arises or a dispute arises, and also agree to take unofficial permission any dispute before filing a lawsuit in any court or other body.
When conducting financial transactions, current rates are used that are established in accordance with the Regulatory Documents.
The transactions of crediting funds to the account and debiting from the User’s account occur within three business days.
Work regulations of WEENZEE.
All transactions made inside the account by WEENZEE users are available for viewing on the statistics page of Explorer.
Interactive security system monitors compliance with the conditions of registration and actions for the use of multi-wallet, according to the conditions specified in the Offer Agreement.
Official community partners, upon request, are provided with source code for service integration.
The administration of the community does not control the terms of work and the internal regulations of the community partners.
Regulations of the multi-wallet WEENZEE.
Community users independently regulate and control the fulfillment of obligations for processed transfers.
The cost of the unit WNZ is set by the Community Users and is not regulated by third parties.
The user pays a full fee for the transfer of a unit WNZ at his own expense.
In the case of transfer of access to the WEENZEE wallet to any third party, a notarized documentary confirmation is required and is provided in case of force majeure.
Upon detection of fraud or attempts to mislead Community Users, a user must inform the online support service or financial monitoring service as soon as possible.
The user can consult or receive instructions from the online support service at any stage of working with a crypto-wallet.
Monitoring and verification procedure.
Monitoring of compliance with the above principles is carried out by the Technical Support Service of the WEENZEE system daily during business hours.
Upon detection of facts of violation of the agreement and guidelines for work in the community or incorrect behavior of the User, the user's account can be temporary or completely blocked.
The blocking time is up to 180 days depending on the circumstances. Each case is considered individually. User will be notified via email in such case.
1. Violation of the use of the unit WNZ WEENZEE:
- Purchase of the unit WNZ WEENZEE using money obtained by illegal means;
- Transfer transactions using the unit WNZ obtained by illegal means or received when calculating the bonus from fake accounts;
- Transfer transactions using the unit WNZ obtained by illegal means, upon request of the administration of the community partners;
- Attempts to mislead other users or the administration of the community;
- The actions that violate the law.
2. Breach of confidentiality:
- Registration of more than two accounts from one real ip-address;
- Authorization of several accounts (more than 2) from one real ip-address;
- Alignment of a fake referral chain;
- Providing false information in the profile;
- Lack of verification of profile data.
3. Violations damaging the reputation of the WEENZEE community:
- Public statements of false information about cryptocurrency of WEENZEE or wallet owners;
- Intentional misleading about the mission of the community and its functionality;
- Attempts to disrupt the website and the use of possible vulnerabilities;
- Hacking or attempt of hacking, accessing wallets which belong to other people;
- Uncoordinated collection of personal information about the users;
- Spam mailing which is harming the reputation of the community;
- Use and disclose of confidential information about the owners of the WEENZEE wallets;
- Incorrect behavior, rudeness, obvious sarcasm towards employees or users of the community.
Before using Weenzee, you must make sure that you understand the risks associated with cryptocurrency transactions. You acknowledge and agree that you access the Weenzee services and site and use them at your own risk, taking full responsibility for any decision to buy, sell, trade or otherwise use cryptocurrencies. You are solely responsible for the correctness of the payments made. Weenzee is not responsible for the results, whether positive or negative, of any actions performed by any of its users on the Site or related to the Site or Weenzee services.
You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information so that it is accurate, current and complete. Weenzee reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account if any of the information provided during the registration process, or thereafter, is inaccurate, irrelevant or incomplete. You are also responsible for protecting information with access to the Site, including, but not limited to, username, passwords, and account data. You agree not to disclose your password to third parties and be solely responsible for any actions or activities on your Account, regardless of whether you have authorized such activities or actions. You must immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your account.
By accessing and / or using the platform, you agree that:
- You will not use the Site for any unlawful and / or criminal or fraudulent purpose, violating any laws, statutes or regulations, performing any actions that deceive Weenzee or Weenzee customers, or provide false, inaccurate or misleading information about Weenzee. User accounts are not transferable to third parties.
- You will not spam or use the Site for any commercial purpose or activity.
- You will not interfere with the correct operation of the platform in any way, imposing an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure or taking any measures that may negatively affect the operation of the Site or the Company's reputation. You will not try to gain unauthorized access to the Site or any Weenzee Account or retrieve data from the platform without our written permission.
- You will not falsely claim or distort your affiliation (s) and / or infringe intellectual property.
- You are responsible for taking appropriate measures to ensure that you legally comply with all laws and regulations of the country of residence, including applicable tax laws.
- You agree to pay in full all amounts payable, including the costs set by the Company.
- You are responsible, including the recognition of the complete loss of funds, in case of you making error transfers, cross-transfers between cryptocurrencies, and transfers using smart contracts.
- You undertake to pay fully the Company's costs incurred in returning or restoring the user's cryptocurrency.
Confirmation of acceptance of these rules is the fact of registration by clicking on the "Register" button after filling out the registration form on the Weenzee website.
After creating your Weenzee account, we will ask you to provide additional information about yourself in order to complete your Profile. You can update your profile at any time in the service office. It is recommended that you regularly update your profile to ensure that the features offered to you are suitable for your current circumstances. You also agree to update such information on the Weenzee request if Weenzee considers the information provided to be incorrect, incomplete and / or inconsistent. You acknowledge that we may rely on such information and that you are responsible for any losses or damages that may result from any inaccuracies, including but not limited to the incompatibility of our services with your profile.
Weenzee may perform the following actions with your personal data: collection, depersonalization, recording, storage, use, clarification, transfer, blocking and destruction of personal data, but not limited to them. We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- allow you to open and manage your account on the platform;
- so that you can perform transactions on the platform;
- to answer your question if you contact us;
- analyze the use of our Site;
- when it is required for regulatory purposes, such as taxes, money laundering prevention, fraud prevention, compliance with reporting obligations of the company, etc.
- provide you with information about products and promotions that may be of interest to you, from ourselves and from third parties, but only if you specifically agreed to receive such information;
- for market research, for example: analyzing the needs of our users and opinions on issues such as our performance, etc. At your request, your data for this purpose will be anonymized.
Before or during the collection of personal information, we determine the purposes for which information is collected.
Personal data must be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, as far as is necessary for this purpose, must be accurate, complete and current.
We will protect personal information using reasonable security measures against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will easily provide clients with information about our rules and methods of personal information management.
We will only retain personal information as long as it is necessary to fulfill these goals. In accordance with the accounting activities in relation to obligations to combat money laundering, taxes and requirements for compliance with the obligations of the reporting company, we keep Accounts and personal information for at least ten years after the user closes his account us.
We will notify you and the appropriate supervisory authority as soon as we know of any data breaches that may put your rights and freedoms at risk.
If you contact us by phone, mail or e-mail, or use another function offered by Weenzee, for example, the chat function, we will collect any information about the connection and any additional information you want to give us. We will use this information to view, study and respond to any comments or questions you may ask. Please note that we record and keep all phone calls and other messages with us and can use them in our dealings with you, including any dispute resolution or litigation.
We also collect personal data using cookies. Cookies (and other similar technologies) help us make the best use of our site.
- track website usage and browser behavior;
- You can log into your account and go through the website;
- adapt the functionality of our website to yourself, allowing us to remember your preferences;
- improve the performance of our website;
- allow third parties to provide services to our site;
- monitor the effectiveness of our promotions and advertising; and
- mitigate risk, increase safety and help prevent fraud.
We may collect information about your computer, including the available IP address, operating system and browser type, to administer the system and send aggregated information to our advertisers.
You have the right to access your Personal Information and request correction, updating and blocking of inaccurate and / or incorrect data by sending us an e-mail indicated on the Site. Upon written request, we will notify you in our email of personal information relating to you that we hold, as well as the use and general disclosure of your personal information. We will also provide you with a copy of the personal information we have. You can also request the deletion or destruction of both your account and personal information by sending an email to our email address. You may also ask us to transfer your Personal Information to another Person / organization of your choice. To ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your information, we may ask you to verify your identity by providing appropriate ID documents and / or other documents before assisting you in exercising any of your rights. If you refuse to confirm your identity, we may refuse to act on your data, with the exception of limiting processing, until we can guarantee that such actions are the true desire of the subject of Personal Data.
The policy will be periodically reviewed to take into account changes in our activities or practices and, in addition, to ensure that they comply with any changes in legislation, technology and business environment. Any personal information will be governed by our most modern Policies.
If you have any questions regarding the Policy, please contact us at the address listed on the Site. Please provide your name and email address.